Quality Time with Shimmerz Paints

Hello friends!

It's Jennifer today with a project documenting the current quarantine using several beautiful Shimmerz products.

Here's a look at the 12 x 12 layout I created using the following Shimmerz Paints and the Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy Collection.


To get this look, I used the following Shimmerz:


I love using Shimmerz to create unique backgrounds on my projects. For this, I cut the diamond shapes from a piece of patterned paper and then traced around one of them several times on white cardstock. Next, I painted several of the diamond shapes and set them aside to dry while I used the same Shimmerz colors on another piece of cardstock to create my background

After cutting out all of the diamonds, I used a disressing tool on the edges to give them more texture and dimension. 


My photos were printed in black and white and backed with strips of patterned paper from the same Pinkfresh collection. They were glued in place and then the photos were adhered over the top with foam squares.


I added a few embellishments around the photo and then went to work decorating the diamonds I painted. The accents were all color coordinated with each diamond to keep the layout from getting too busy.


Last, I added the title and journaling on opposite sides of the layout to create a visual line.


If you're loving the beautiful Shimmerz colorz used on this project, be sure to visit the website and get yours today. Remember to type JENNIFER in the comments at checkout to receive a freebie with your order!


Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope you are inspired to create!!

- Jennifer

Comments