Cool AF with Paper Issues

  Hey Paper Issues friends!

It's McJen today with a layout created last month during the Birthday Crop. If you missed out on the fun, not to worry, there will be another crop in a few months. Until then, let's take a look at this fun project for the Face Painting Challenge.


For this layout, I began with the dark patterned paper from the Heidi Swapp Old School collection that were splattered with Fossilized Amber and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks (find all of the in-stock inks here).


Next, I fussy cut the "lightening bolts" from another patterned paper, distressed the edges, and adhered them with an ATG.



Using pieces from Vicki Boutin's Story Teller collection, I embellished around the main photo and framed two smaller ones. The title was cut using the FREE Paper Issues AF Sayings cut file. 

Admittedly, the only people to see my silly Snapchat photos are my kids; however, I love playing with the filters.

Remember, if you are need of supplies, stop by the PI Store, use code MCJEN at checkout, and you'll receive 20% off of your entire order.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Comments