Scraplift Sunday with Paper Issues

It's my favorite day of the week . . . Scraplift Sunday! This week we are lifting a fun layout created by Christie, and where she went summery, I went fall. 

Let's take a look.



Following Christie's lead, I began with a stencil and Distress Oxide inks (Rusty Hinge, Fossilized Amber, Evergreen Bow, and Tumbled Glass) to create a background.


After the stencil, my project took on a life of its own, which is what I love about SLS. You can lift all aspects of a layout or not.


After backing my photo with vellum and patterned paper from Pinkfresh Studio's Days of Splendor collection, I began embellishing using the same products.


I love this picture of my milk glass collection and the colors in the Days of Splendor collections match perfectly.


For the title, I used the FREE Paper Issues Tag Along in October cut file.


I also used the same cut file for the leaves that are tucked in behind the photo.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Remember, when shopping to use code MCJEN at checkout for 20% off of your entire order.


Have a great day!

Comments