Summer Vibes with Scrapbook Circle Printables

Hello! I am so excited to be back and to be a part of this new adventure! The new digital kit - Paradise Cove -  is so fun and versatile, and the fact that I can print and reprint whenever I want is UH-MAZE-ING!

Let's start with my cover to the traveler's notebook with which I chose to use the pink side with the palm leaves



To create the title, I used the Alphabet Page in black and white with my Silhouette PixScan mat and cut each of the letters out. Next, I machine stitched the letters to the wave border and adhered it to the cover. I followed that with the sentiment and circle date sticker.



For the contents of this TN, I decided to focus on different events from summer vacation. First is a spread about a concert we took our son to in Seattle. The photos were created with my Instax printer and are the perfect size for the smaller pages in the notebook.

To tie the pages together, I added the patterned papers to the corners with a strip of the red-and-white polka dot paper along the bottom of each. The "Let's Go" square is used as a tab that can be seen when the notebook is closed.



The left side of the spread has the photo of my husband and me with an AC die cut, Shimelle photo corners and Paradise Cove tag.



The right side is of my son and me with more of the same embellishments as well as an arrow and sentiment from Paradise Cove.



I finished it all off with journaling, a doodled border, and a few of the clear Nuvo Crystal Drops.
Wow! I am so excited for this new venture with Lisa and Scrapbook Circle, and I am positive you will love this exclusive collection. Please be sure to visit the blog for more inspiration and information.

Jennifer

Comments