Scraplift Sunday with Paper Issues

Hey friends! It is time for the first Scraplift Sunday for the month of September, and today we are lifting Awesome Ann!

For this project, I used the new Miss Sadie Rose collection from Pretty Little Studio, which is absolutely adorable.


Here's a look at the inspiration from Ann . . . I will never get enough of her snarky style.


Beginning with the torn layers of patterned paper, I tried to stick to Ann's design as closely as possible.


I quickly discovered that I don't have as many black Thickers in my stash as I once thought. However, I used what I had, which was from a couple of different packages and smaller alphas by Pinkfresh Studio.

Again, keeping with the original design, I added flair to the top corner that is by Feed Your Craft (I've had it for several years).


On the bottom border I added a strip of patterned paper with a couple of stickers and a die cut. I love those Stitches stickers from the Document Life collection.

After tucking a few die cuts between layers here and there and adding enamel dots, I called it good.


If you are loving this collection as much as I, be sure to stop by the shop before it is sold out. Remember to tell Cassie I sent you by using code MCJEN at checkout and she'll give you 20% off of your entire order. Bonus!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

~ McJen

Comments